Prime Rack of Lamb - Frenched
2lb ~16 Ribs (2 Racks)
Serving lamb rack will always be sure to impress. Not only is it a great looking cut, it is so tender and loaded with flavor. Perfect for entertaining, simple to make, visually impressive and absolutely delicious.
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Certified Halal
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Frenched down to the eye muscle and denuded
- 2 racks of 8 ribs each per package
- Product of New Zealand
- For best taste use within 1-2 days after thawing
Preheat oven and tray to 390F. Season lamb with salt and pepper. Sear lamb on both sides in a hot fry pan to seal in the juices, and then roast in oven for 12 minutes.
Remove to warm plate, cover and rest for 8 -10 minutes.