COASTAL LAMB – NATURALLY SEASONED BY THE SEA
Bone-In loin roasts are very tender when left with the bone in. These lend themselves to be cooked in the oven. Cooked this way (and with the bone-in) the leaner lamb is more forgiving on the temperature/time cooked.
From www.coastalspringlamb.com, the salt laden winds continually dust the herb filled pastures our lambs graze on. This gives Coastal Lamb it’s unique mild, clean taste and delicate, succulent texture.
- 100% grass-fed and humanely raised
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Certified Halal
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Product of New Zealand
- 1 - Bone-In Loin Roast per pack
- For best taste on product, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Super easy to prepare: score the fat cap, rub with salt and herbs (rosemary, thyme), brush on a little olive oil and place in the oven at 425F on an oven rack. Let it sit in the over for about 70 min or until 130F-135F. Take out and let sit.