Bone-In Frenched Rack of Lamb
1lb (16oz) - ~16 Ribs (2 Racks)
COASTAL LAMB – NATURALLY SEASONED BY THE SEA
Serving lamb rack will always be sure to impress. Not only is it a great looking cut, it is so tender and loaded with flavour. Perfect for entertaining, simple to make, visually impressive and absolutely delicious.
From www.coastalspringlamb.com, the salt laden winds continually dust the herb filled pastures our lambs graze on. This gives Coastal Lamb it’s unique mild, clean taste and delicate, succulent texture.
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Certified Halal
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Frenched down to the eye muscle and denuded
- 2 racks of 8 ribs each per package
- Product of New Zealand
- For best taste use within 1-2 days after thawing
Preheat oven and tray to 390F. Season lamb with salt and pepper. Sear lamb on both sides in a hot fry pan to seal in the juices, and then roast in oven for 12 minutes.
Remove to warm plate, cover and rest for 8 -10 minutes.